Winnie Sun Scholarship Program for Girl child – Guidelines
Limited Forms available on First cum First Serve Basis
About the organization
Lotus Petal Foundation is a for purpose organization located in Gurgaon which has been working since 2011 in the areas of Education, Nutrition and Livelihood.
Scholarship Objective – To provide an opportunity to Meritorious but financially challenged Girl students to complete their higher education so that they can be independent & empowered to become women leaders of their community.
Program – Scholarship Program supported by our corporate partners provides financial assistance up to Rs. 65000/- per annum for the duration of the academic course (Fees + living costs + travel etc.) to girl students who have secured their admission in any Govt. or Private college recognized by central or state board in India for completion of their undergraduate degree in the field of Medicine (MBBS/BDS), Engineering, Nursing and Pharmacy.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be citizen of India.
- Students must be a Girl child.
- Students must have secured their admission in eligible courses.
- Students of 1st year or 2nd year can apply for the scholarship.
- Academic for Medicine (MBBS/BDS), Engineering, Nursing and Pharmacy– Students must have completed their grade 10th and 12th exam with minimum 70% marks or appeared in grade 12th from recognized state or central board (At the time of final selection the candidate will have to submit their grade 12th marks sheet with minimum 70% marks). Min 60% marks in Grade 10th and 12th for reserved category students (SC/ST/OBC).
- Financial – Combined family income must be less than 5 Lakh per annum.
How to Apply?
- Read all terms and condition carefully.
- Make sure you fulfill all the mentioned criteria and accept the same.
- Fill all the required details. And upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Post submission you will get application submission confirmation on your email id. Keep the confirmation for future communication.
- Step 1. Verification of documents and eligibility.
- Step 2. After documents verification interviews of the students along with parents/guardian will be conducted physically or virtually.
- Step 3. Background check and verification will be done by Lotus Petal Foundation via 3rd party verification.
- Step 4. An agreement will be signed between Lotus Petal Foundation and parents/guardian of the students.
- Step 5. Final selection will be done on the basis of clearing eligibility, ranking, background verification, interview, submission of all the relevant documents and signing of an MoU.
- Step 6. Grant of scholarship will be at the discretion of selection board and its decision will be final and binding on the applicants.
- Step 7. Scholarship amount will be disbursed directly to respective college bank account.
Important Points to Remember:
- The application portal will be open from 22th Dec’21 to 31th Jan’22.
- Do take care to read the scholarship form carefully, and check that all your details are correct before submitting your application.
- Education expenses will be paid directly to the institution post confirmation of admission in the eligible course and submitting the mandatory documents.
- Rest will be given as impress with a monthly cycle of reimbursements to top up based on bill submission.
- Submission of application does not confirm grant of scholarship to the applicant.
- Keep ready scan copy of all the below mentioned documents before filling online application form.
- Academic Record / Marks Sheet – (10th / 12th)
- Aadhar Card
- Admit card or result of entrance exam
- Admission confirmation letter or fee paid receipt from the college for the eligible course.
- Valid income proof: –
FOR IT PAYER: Last three months’ Pay slips; I.T. Assessment of previous year; Salary certificate from Employer.
FOR NON-IT PAYER: Income Certificate issued from Zilla Parishad /block/tahsildar/ Local Government Authority.) / Signed Affidavit.
- At the time of interview/counselling the students need to present the original copy of all the above-mentioned documents.
- Qualifying the Personal Interview round is mandatory for all courses.
- In case of virtual counselling the original documents need to be presented at the time of handover the scholarship. If found any discrepancy, the application will be rejected.
- The admission letter from the college need to be presented prior to disbursement of scholarship. The application will be cancelled if not provided within stipulated time.